- Please note that this course has the following prerequisites which must be completed before it can be accessed
- Horseplay & Harmony – The Fundamentals: Part 1 of 3
- Horseplay & Harmony The Fundamentals Part 2 of 3
- Horseplay and Harmony: The Fundamentals Part 3 of 3
- Horseplay & Harmony The Cornerstones Part 1 of 4
Welcome to Part 4 of the Cornerstones bundle! In this module, you will learn all about bowing! We will teach the bow in stages using ‘micro tricks’ that build towards the finished one leg bow. We will start with the Tummy Tuck, next teach Nose to Chest, then progress to the Two-legged bow and finally the One Knee Bow using 100% force-free methods!
What Will You Learn?
- Set your horse up for success using micro-tricks to each the bow.
- Test your horse’s top line using the Tummy Tuck trick
- The Tummy Tuck also helps strengthen the top line further
- Teach the Nose to Chest to see how flexible your horse is through the neck
- The Two-Legged Bow teaches the horse how to properly stretch down and backward, which will be required in the one-knee bow
- The One-Knee Bow will come much more naturally after mastering the Two-Legged bow
- Build balance and trust with your horse by teaching the One-Knee Bow
- Learn to troubleshoot and issues with the bow
- And learn more advanced techniques with the bow
- All with 100% force-free methods!
Nose to Chest
Teaching the One Knee Bow
Course Wrap Up
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet